HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™
Breaking Barriers to Interoperable Healthcare
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
- IHE North America Connectathon
- Participate - IHE NA Connectathon 2013 & HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
- Demonstrate Globally in HIMSS Interoperability Showcases
HIMSS Interoperability Showcases held during HIMSS conferences at locations across the globe, are unique events where healthcare stakeholders come together to demonstrate the benefits of using standards-based interoperable health IT solutions for effective and secure health data information exchange. Educational opportunities at the Showcase connect thousands of health IT buyers and end-users to answer the most complex health IT questions.
An Insider’s View of the HIMSS Interoperability Showcases.
HIMSS Interoperability Showcases provide a venue to learn first-hand how healthcare providers can benefit from purchasing new applications, devices and systems built on IHE Technical Frameworks. The Interoperability Showcases also highlight the globally-adopted IHE Technical Frameworks for delivering interoperability across local, regional and national health information networks.
To qualify for participation in Showcases, participants must successfully test at the IHE NA Connectathon: a cross-vendor, live, supervised, structured testing event with over 115 participating vendors and 450+ engineers and IT architects, utilizing 169 test systems to complete over 4,570 successful tests. All these organizations and IT experts converge on-site in Chicago, IL, for one full week of interoperability testing and problem resolution. Participants test their products against multiple vendors using real-world clinical scenarios contained in IHE's Integration Profiles. The IHE NA Connectathon works in partnership with the Interoperability Showcase, but is considered an independent event, which requires a seperate registration in addition to Showcase registration.
View educational session recordings to learn about registration information, an overview of the IHE NA Connectathon and HIMSS Interoperability Showcase, and gain a deeper insight for new and returning participants.
IHE Profiles are the cornerstone of achieving health IT interoperability as required by Meaningful Use Stage 2. Prepare your team to successfully test at the IHE NA Connectathon and demonstrate at the HIMSS13 Interoperability Showcase by viewing the educational session recordings presented on June 20 & 21, 2012. Learn more about the IHE NA Connectathon 2013 by visiting IHE USA’s website today.Registration opens August 22, 2013. Contact Elizabeth Peters to demonstrate in the HIMSS13 Interoperability Showcase.
- Introduction to the IHE North American Connectathon and HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
- IHE NA Connectathon and HIMSS Interoperability Showcase Information Session
- Government Health IT 2012 Interoperability Showcase
- June 11, 2012 | Ronald Regan Building | Washington DC
- AsiaPac12 Interoperability Showcase
- September 17-19, 2012 | Marina Bay Sands | Singapore
- RSNA Annual Meeting Interoperability Demonstration
- November 25-30, 2012 | McCormick Place | Chicago IL
- HIMSS13 Interoperability Showcase
- March 4-7, 2013 | Venetian Sands Expo Center | Las Vegas NV
Get Involved - For more information about the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase or to find out how you or your organization can get involved, contact Elizabeth Peters, Coordinator, Global Interoperability Showcases, at email@example.com.