Consolidated CDA (C-CDA) is required in the U.S. Meaningful Use (MU) Stage 2 requirements and has accelerated adoption and testing. In 2014, IHE included C-CDA in the Connectathon Classic track due to its relevance in the IHE Patient Care Coordination (PCC) Domain.
Consolidated CDA Test Results
The North American Connectathon 2014 results for Consolidated CDA testing are posted below:
For testing results for IHE profiles, visit the IHE Connectathon Results Database.
Below is the full list of Document Creators and Consumers. Organizations that can create documents will be able to register to test one or more of these C-CDA document types. Organizations that consume C-CDA documents will be required to support all document types.
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) (Release 1.1)
- Consultation Notes (Release 1.1)
- Discharge Summary (Release 1.1)
- Imaging Integration, and DICOM Diagnostic Imaging Reports (DIR) (US Realm - Release 1)
- History and Physical (H&P) (Release 1.1)
- Operative Note (Release 1.1)
- Progress Note (Release 1.1)
- Procedure Note( US Realm – Release 1)
- Unstructured Documents (Release 1.1)
Supported Document Exchange:
Consolidated CDA testing will not require IHE integration profiles to exchange documents. Organizations may choose from these methods of document exchange:
- IHE XDS.b document submission and retrieval
- Web page for document upload (no client software needed; only a web browser)
- Web page for document search and download (no client software needed; only a web browser)