Sponsorship Opportunities 2016
HIMSS is a Proud Supporter of IHE USA
HIMSS helped establish IHE USA as a separate 501c.3 organization in 2010. Today, these two organizations are partnered to advance healthcare IT in the US HIMSS is offering several sponsorship packages on behalf of IHE USA. Learn more about IHE USA’s sponsorship opportunities below!
IHE USA Sponsorship Opportunities Available
- IHE NA Connectathon Week 2016: Monday - Friday, January 25 - 29, 2016 in Cleveland, OH
- HIMSS16 Annual Conference & Exhibition: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV
To learn more, contact HIMSS
Senior Manager of Sales
IHE North American Connectathon Conference 2016 and HIMSS Interoperability Workshop
Description: Support the educational programming at the IHE NA Connectathon Week as a sponsor of two turn-key educational programs. These two events focus on real world IHE implementations and interoperability. The sponsoring organization will be promoted as a key industry player to enable interoperability and will receive an exclusive moderating opportunity at the conference, a promotional video, plus more. View detailed descriptions of each program and full sponsorship benefits.
- IHE NA Connectathon Conference | Wednesday, January 27, 2016
The Connectathon Conference is an educational and networking event with a special focus on interoperability and advancing health information exchange. The conference will provide attendees with success stories and best practice examples of organizations achieving information exchange and improving health outcomes through better coordinated patient care, while realizing the value of Health IT. This one day event includes a tour of IHE NA Connectathon test floor and optional tours of the HIMSS Innovation Center and Global Center for Health Innovation, culminating in a networking reception in the HIMSS Innovation Center.
Target Audience: 130 C-suite Health IT Leaders including senior IT executives, vice presidents, directors, managers, and clinicians in the hospital and/or ambulatory setting
- HIMSS Interoperability Workshop | Thursday, January 28, 2016
This one day, educational event hosted by HIMSS during IHE NA Connectathon Week takes a deeper look at the technical requirements, tools, standards and certification necessary to achieve interoperability through health information exchange. Targeted toward directors and managers that are implementing interoperability related projects, initiatives, programs and activities.
Target Audience: 50 directors and managers who are implementing interoperability related projects, initiatives, programs and activities. Health IT intermediaries including project managers, product manager as well as technical sales, marketing managers, SDO leaders, HIE administrators, ACO administrators and consultants that serve in any of the above roles.
- Verbal recognition by IHE USA staff at the podium for their support and contributions at the IHE NA Connectathon Conference 2016 and HIMSS Interoperability Workshop
- Opportunity to act as a moderator for one of the sessions at the IHE NA Connectathon Conference only
- Record 30 second video on-site promoting your commitment to the IHE USA and interoperability; use video for external marketing
- Engage with attendees and provide company materials at a table outside both educational programs
- Company logo displayed in prominent areas on-site at both educational programs
- Company name or logo listed on all communications promoting both educational programs
- Company name or logo displayed on the welcome slides at both educational programs
- Company name or logo listed on IHE USA and HIMSS website
- Two (2) complimentary badges to the IHE NA Connectathon Conference and HIMSS Interoperability Workshop
HIMSS16 Annual Conference & Exhibition Sponsorship Package
IHE USA Educational Breakfast Panel and Networking Sponsor
Where: HIMSS Interoperability Showcase Theater
When: Morning of Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Description: Sponsor and moderate this educational session focused on IHE based implementations and interoperability. Plus participate in the development of educational content and speaker recruitment. This panel will take place in the HIMSS Interoperability ShowcaseTM Theater before the exhibit opens.
Target Audience: 200+ of industry’s finest doctors, clinicians, engineers, consultants, and CIO’s
- Nominate one staff member to act as moderator for the panel discussion
- Participate in the development of the educational content and speaker recruitment in collaboration with IHE USA
- Take attendees on an exclusive tour within your participating Health Journey within the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase (Sponsor required to participate in the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase connected demonstration to apply.)
- Verbal recognition by IHE USA staff at the podium for their support and contributions
- Engage with attendees and provide company materials at a table outside the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase Theater
- Company logo displayed in prominent areas on-site
- Company name or logo listed on all communications promoting the event
- Company name or logo displayed on the welcome slides
- Company name or logo listed on IHE USA’s website
Investment: $7,000 (single sponsorship only)