Get Involved! Become a Volunteer!
"The experiences IHE has provided through the Connectathon's Monitor Program has benefited my daily work, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to volunteer over the last 5 years. The hands on experiences, networking opportunities, and exposure to standards through the work of IHE at this event is unparalleled."
- Brian Bialecki, American College of Radiology
Each year, IHE USA recruits volunteer monitors to verify testing at the IHE North American Connectathon 2015, January 26 - 30, 2015, in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Monitors use their skills and expertise to review and evaluate interoperability tests completed by participating organizations at the Connectathon.
As a monitor, you will gain exposure to the latest standards, cutting-edge technology, and the engineers that make it all possible. Our unique, practical learning environment provides the experience you need to grow professionally.
IHE USA's monitor program is a highly competitive and respected program that is vital to both the individual’s professional development and industry as a whole.
- Work directly with 500+ software engineers from the industry's top vendors
- Gain deeper understanding about IHE Integration Profiles and test tools
- Benefit from hands-on experience and training with emerging technologies
- Learn through meaningful collaboration with vendors and HIEs
- Receive travel, accommodations, and a daily per diem for participation (Note: IHE USA will not support international travel outside the U.S. and Canada)
Did you miss the deadline? IHE USA is looking for volunteers to serve as alternate monitors. In the event of a cancellation, IHE USA will contact you to serve as a monitor. To become an alternate monitor, you must meet the general eligibility requirements (below) and complete our Alternate Monitor Survey.
Interested applicants must meet the general requirements described below. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Volunteer for the full week of the IHE NA Connectathon 2015
- Monday, January 26 – Friday, January 30, 2015
- Monitors may NOT be employed by a participating vendor, nor be under contract to provide consulting or any other services to a participating vendor
- Agree to complete a conflict of interest form and non-disclosure agreement
- Technical background and experience (see technical requirements)
- Learn More
- Testing Options
- Profile Spotlight
- Participant Resources
- Important Dates
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Showcase Connection