Get Involved! Become a Volunteer!
"Volunteering as a Monitor has given me a firsthand look at the world of interoperability. The relationships built, knowledge gain, and sense of satisfaction overshadow the days committed to this event and will continue to be a regular part of my calendar each year." -Steve Kastelein, OSF HealthCare
Volunteer at HIMSS14 Interoperability Showcase
Each year, the HIMSS14 Annual Conference and Exhibition draws hundreds of Healthcare Industry Leaders to the Exhibition floor! HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™, in collaboration with IHE, will feature interoperability initiatives from Healthcare Stakeholders, public policy decision makers, and the industry. The HIMSS14 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, FL February 23 - 27, 2014, will be the best yet and we need your help!
Consider volunteering with the Interoperability Showcase and receive a number of benefits:
- Gain Knowledge About Current Standards: You will learn how interoperability works in hospitals, governments, communities and how it relates to you and your career!
- Expand Your Professional Network: You will get to network and interact with a team of health care experts. There are many planned as well as impromptu opportunities to meet leaders from a variety of specialties, so be prepared to share your story.
- Receive a badge, which gives you full access to the exhibit hall.
What does an Interoperability Showcase volunteer do?
- Act as a guide for crowds of people who want to learn more about interoperability.
- Assist in coordinating tours and move the Showcase visitors from the opening presentation through the demonstration.
- Help answer questions or guide participants to someone who can.
- Ensure that visitors enjoy the experience and leave the Showcase ready to learn more.
- Attend a 90 minute training webinar:
Take the Next Step Today!
Please complete this short volunteer application. We will contact you shortly with more info.
If you have additional questions, please contact Elizabeth Peters,