Get Involved! Become a Volunteer!
"The experiences IHE has provided through the Connectathon's Monitor Program has benefited my daily work, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to volunteer over the last 5 years. The hands on experiences, networking opportunities, and exposure to standards through the work of IHE at this event is unparalleled."
- Brian Bialecki, American College of Radiology
IHE USA Monitors Gain Real-World Experience
Each year, IHE USA recruits volunteer monitors to verify testing at the IHE North American Connectathon. Monitors use their skills and expertise to review and evaluate interoperability tests completed by participating organizations at the Connectathon.
As a monitor, you will gain exposure to the latest standards, cutting-edge technology, and the engineers that make it all possible. Our unique, practical learning environment provides the experience you need to grow professionally.
IHE USA's monitor program is a highly competitive and respected program that is vital to both the individual’s professional development and industry as a whole.
- Work directly with 500+ software engineers from the industry's top vendors
- Gain deeper understanding about IHE Integration Profiles and test tools
- Benefit from hands-on experience and training with emerging technologies
- Learn through meaningful collaboration with vendors and HIEs
- Receive travel, accommodations, and a daily per diem for participation (Note: IHE USA will not support international travel outside the U.S. and Canada)
Interested in being a Volunteer at the IHE NA Connectation 2016?
Check back here in fall 2015 for information on applying to be a volunteer.