IHE USA's participant resources includes information on:
Connectathon badges will provide you with admission to the testing floor effective January 25 - 29, 2016; and, additionally, access to food & beverages. Participants are required to provide two (2) staff persons at minimum to manage on-site system testing for the entire week of January 25 - 29, 2016.
System fees do not include Connectathon badges for Participant's staff to attend this event. Participants must complete a separate online pre-registration to purchase Connectathon badges in order to access the Connectathon test floor.
Connectathon Badge Registration | Pre-Registration Opens November 2, 2015
IHE USA uses an online badge management system called Cvent to conduct badge registration. Weekly and daily participant badges are available for purchase in advance and on-site at the IHE NA Connectathon 2016. Registration link will be posted in November.
Organizations that pre-register all staff by Friday, December 4, 2015 will receive discounted prices along with priority seating. Staff registered after December 4, 2015 may not be adjacent to the Participant's registered systems and equipment, and IHE USA reserves the right to place them in a separate seating area.
Connectathon Badge Types & Fees
- Weekly Participant Badges allow participants access to the test floor January 25 - 29, 2016
- Daily Participant Badges allow participant's access to the test floor for one day only
Prior to December 4, 2015 at 11:59PM ET
Effective December 5, 2015
|Daily Connectathon Badge||$100 USD per person||$150 per person|
|Weekly Connectathon Badge||$300 USD per person||$550 per person|
Connectathon Badge Policies
- Participant may purchase Connectathon badges for additional staff members
- Connectathon badges are limited to the Participant's leadership, technical, marketing and testing team. Guests are not permitted on the testing floor
- All Participants must have a valid badge to access the Connectathon test floor, and badges must be worn at all times while on the test floor
No refunds will be issued to participants for badges or social event tickets. Connectathon badges and social event tickets are transferable. To request a transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the NA Connectathon listserv to stay connected with the latest Connectathon news and updates.
IHE USA Room Blocks Close December 28, 2015
IHE USA offers two room blocks for IHE NA Connectathon participants:
Participants may book online until December 28, 2015. Participants making reservation via telephone need to provide the group name.
A luxury hotel centrally located in Cleveland's energetic financial district. The Westin is steps from the Public Auditorium and the Global Center for Health Innovation and a few short blocks from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum and professional sports venues.
Designed to be environmentally friendly, the hotel comprises 484 upscale rooms that provide stunning views of Lake Erie and the vibrant cityscape. Discover renewal with the Heavenly® Bed and signature bath amenities as well as 3,000-square-foot WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio which boasts the latest cardio and strength-training equipment.
Reserve your room at the Westin
- Book online, or
- Call the Westin Cleveland Downtown at (1) (216) 771-7700
- Group Name: IHE NA Connectathon 2016
- Standard Single/Double: $139.00 USD + tax
- Four Star, Four Diamond Property
- Complimentary access to WestinWORKOUT®, the twenty-four hour, 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- Meet and eat at the sophisticated farm to table steakhouse, Urban Farmer
- Unwind or amp up at the full service Starbucks coffeehouse
- Enjoy 24 hour In-room dining service
- Check-in at the complimentary business center located on the 7th floor
The Westin Cleveland Downtown
777 Saint Clair Avenue NE
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Tel: (216) 771-7700
From Cleveland Hopkins International Airport:
Car: Head toward Interstate 71/Interstate 480/ Ohio 237 N/Cleveland (I-71) and merge on to OH-237 N. Continue onto Berea Fwy. Merge onto I-71 N. Continue onto I-90 E. Take exit 172A for 9th Street E toward I-77 S. Merge onto E 9th Street. Turn left onto St. Clair Avenue NE. The Westin will be on the right.
Visit Google Maps for directions from your location.
Overnight parking at The Westin is $30.00 per day, valet only. View other parking options.
The Cleveland Marriott offers stunning views of Lake Erie and the breathtaking city skyline. This 25 story Cleveland hotel boasts 400 guestrooms with sleek furnishings, an indoor pool and a fitness center. Located steps from the Cleveland Convention Center and Global Center for Health Innovation, this hotel is ideal for meeting and gatherings of any size. Take advantage of their renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience.
Reserve your room at the Marriott:
- Book online, or
- Call The Cleveland Marriott at (1) (216) 696 0966
- Group Name: IHE NA Connectathon
- Standard Single/Double $143.00 USD + tax
- Enjoy stylish downtown Cleveland hotel rooms featuring breathtaking views of Lake Erie
- Recent $10 million renovations including beautiful marble bathrooms and flat-screen TV's
- Downtown dining & attractions are within walking distance of convenient Cleveland hotel rooms
- Discover five Concierge-level floors, featuring stunning city views, for a true VIP experience
- Exclusive Cleveland, Ohio accommodations showcase wireless high-speed internet and flat-screen TV's
- Contemporary lodging includes distinctive amenities and top-ranked service for a memorable stay
Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
127 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44114
Tel: (216) 696-0966
From Cleveland Hopkins International Airport - CLE
Car: Follow signs from airport towards I-71 North; Take I-71 North to Downtown. I-71 N becomes I-90 E. From I-90 E, Merge onto E. 9th St via EXIT 172A. Continue on E. 9th St. Turn left onto Saint Clair Ave. Hotel will be ahead on left 2.5 blocks. Self-Parking is within underground garage located in front of hotel. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Visit Google Maps for directions from your location.
The Cleveland Marriott offers several parking options, see pricing below. Parking fees include in/out privileges.
- Valet parking: $25.00 USD daily
- On-site parking: $7.00 USD hourly or $20.00 USD daily
|Gazelle Online Test Management System||http://ihe.wustl.edu/gazelle-na|
|Connectathon Manager's support Website||http://gazelle.ihe.net/cat/NA2016|
|Gazelle Training Recordings||http://gazelle.ihe.net/node/439#GenlTraining|
|IHE Connectathon Results Database||http://connectathon-results.ihe.net/|
|IHE Product Registry||http://product-registry.ihe.net/PR/home.seam|
|IHE Domains & Profiles Offered for Testing||http://www.iheusa.org/IHEUSA-Connectathon-TestingTrack-ConnectathonClassic.aspx#domains|
|IHE NA Connectathon Contacts||http://www.iheusa.org/connectathon-contacts.aspx|
|IHE Technical Frameworks||http://ihe.net/Technical_Frameworks/|