Participant resources, including information on purchasing badges, travel, and hotel accommodations will be updated throughout the fall/winter 2014.
Connectathon badges will provide you with admission to the testing floor effective January 26 – 30, 2015; and, daily lunches (Monday - Thursday) for the dates indicated on your badge. Participants are required to provide two (2) staff persons at minimum to manage on-site system testing for the entire week.
New! System fees do not include Connectathon badges for Participant's staff to attend this event. You must purchase Connectathon badges in order to access the Connectathon test floor.
Purchase Your Connectathon Badges | Early-Bird Pricing Ends November 21, 2014
You may purchase badges online prior to January 16, 2015. Connectathon badge prices increase effective November 22, 2014. Badge registration and payments are accepted on-site; however to expedite your check-in process at the Connectathon, we encourage you to purchase badges in advance.
Every Connectathon badge requires a unique email address. You may purchase multiple badges at one time within Cvent. You will need the following information to purchase Connectathon badges:
- Name, address and telephone number for any staff members you will register
- Name(s) of your test systems as listed in Gazelle
- Credit Card required for purchasing Connectathon badges and Social Event tickets
Connectathon Badge Types & Fees
- Weekly Connectathon Badges allow you access to the testing floor January 26 - 30, 2015.
- Daily Connectathon Badges allow you access to the testing floor for one day only.
|Badge Type||Prior to November 21, 2014 at 11:59PM ET||Effective November 22, 2014|
|Daily Connectathon Badge||
$75 USD per person
$150 per person
|Weekly Connectathon Badge||
$250 USD per person
$500 per person
Connectathon Badge Policies
- Connectathon badges are limited to an Organization’s leadership, technical, marketing, and testing team.
- Guests are not permitted on the testing floor, nor lunchroom.
- All participants must have a valid badge to access the Connectathon testing floor. Badges must be worn at all times while on the testing floor.
Payment Terms and Cancellation
Credit card payment is required to purchase Connectathon Badges and Social Event tickets. No other forms of payment are accepted.
Connectathon Badges and Social Event tickets are non-refundable. Substitutions are accepted. To request a transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the NA Connectathon listserv to stay connected with the latest Connectathon news and updates.
The Westin Cleveland Downtown is a luxury hotel centrally located in Cleveland’s energetic financial district. The Westin is steps from the Public Auditorium and the Global Center for Heath Innovations and a few short blocks from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum and professional sports venues.
Designed to be environmentally friendly, the hotel comprises 484 upscale guest rooms that provide stunning views of Lake Erie and the vibrant cityscape. Discover renewal with the Heavenly® Bed and signature bath amenities as well as the 3,000-square-foot WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio which boasts the latest cardio and strength-training equipment.
Reserve your room:
- Book online, or
- Call The Westin Cleveland Downtown at (1) (216) 771-7700 and provide the group name IHE NA Connectathon 2015 to receive the group room rate
- Standard Single/Double: $139.00 USD + tax
- With a $70M redesign and transformation completed on May 15, 2014, timeless decor meets innovative and modern design
- Four Star, Four Diamond Property
- Complimentary access to WestinWORKOUT®, the twenty-four hour, 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- Meet and eat at the sophisticated farm to table steakhouse, Urban Farmer
- Unwind or amp up at the full service Starbucks coffeehouse
- Enjoy 24 hour In-room dining service
- Check-in at the complimentary business center located on the 7th floor
The Westin Cleveland Downtown
777 Saint Clair Avenue NE
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Tel: (219) 771-7700
From Cleveland Hopkins Airport:
Car: Head toward Interstate 71/Interstate 480/ Ohio 237 N/Cleveland (I-71) and merge on to OH-237 N. Continue onto Berea Fwy. Merge onto I-71 N. Continue onto I-90 E. Take exit 172A for 9th Street E toward I-77 S. Merge onto E 9th Street. Turn left onto St. Clair Avenue NE. The Westin will be on the right.
Visit Google Maps for directions from your location.
Overnight parking at The Westin is $30.00 per day, valet only. View other area parking options.
|Gazelle Online Test Management System||http://ihe.wustl.edu/gazelle-n|
|Connectathon Manager's Support Website||http://gazelle.ihe.net/cat/NA2015|
|Gazelle Training Recordings||http://gazelle.ihe.net/training#GenlTraining|
|IHE Connectathon Results Database||http://connectathon-results.ihe.net/|
|IHE Product Registry||http://product-registry.ihe.net/PR/home.seam|
|IHE Domains & Profiles Offered for Testing||http://www.iheusa.org/IHEUSA-Connectathon-TestingTrack-ConnectathonClassic.aspx#domains|
|IHE NA Connectathon Contacts||http://www.iheusa.org/connectathon-contacts.aspx|
|IHE Technical Frameworks||http://ihe.net/Technical_Frameworks/|
- Learn More
- Testing Options
- Profile Spotlight
- Participant Resources
- Hotel & Travel
- Important Dates
- Social Event
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Showcase Connection