Participant resources, including information on purchasing badges, travel, and hotel accommodations will be updated throughout the fall/winter 2014.
Connectathon badges will provide you with admission to the testing floor effective January 26 – 30, 2015; and, daily lunches (Monday - Thursday) for the dates indicated on your badge. Participants are required to provide two (2) staff persons at minimum to manage on-site system testing for the entire week.
New! System fees do not include Connectathon badges for Participant's staff to attend this event. You must purchase Connectathon badges in order to access the Connectathon test floor.
Purchase Your Connectathon Badges
Online badge registration has closed. You may purchase your Connectathon badges onsite at the Registration & Check-in desk located on the exhibit floor level of the Cleveland Convention Center.
Connectathon Badge Types & Fees
- Weekly Connectathon Badges allow you access to the testing floor January 26 - 30, 2015.
- Daily Connectathon Badges allow you access to the testing floor for one day only.
|Daily Connectathon Badge||
$150 per person
|Weekly Connectathon Badge||
$500 per person
Connectathon Badge Policies
- Connectathon badges are limited to an Organization’s leadership, technical, marketing, and testing team.
- Guests are not permitted on the testing floor, nor lunchroom.
- All participants must have a valid badge to access the Connectathon testing floor. Badges must be worn at all times while on the testing floor.
Payment Terms and Cancellation
Credit card payment is required to purchase Connectathon Badges and Social Event tickets. No other forms of payment are accepted.
Connectathon Badges and Social Event tickets are non-refundable. Substitutions are accepted. To request a transfer, please contact email@example.com.
Join the NA Connectathon listserv to stay connected with the latest Connectathon news and updates.
The Westin Cleveland Downtown has sold out for the IHE NA Connectathon 2015. If you are still looking to secure hotel reservations for your team, IHE USA recommends the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center. IHE NA Connectathon 2015 participants will receive our corporate rate when booking.
Reserve Your Room:
Book your corporate rate: HIMSS or Call 1-800-HOTELS
- Request the "HIMSS" corporate rate
- Standard King/Double: $139 + tax
Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
127 Public Square
Cleveland OH 44114
Tel: (216) 696-9200
The Westin Cleveland Downtown | Room Block Sold Out!
The Westin Cleveland Downtown is a luxury hotel centrally located in Cleveland’s energetic financial district. The Westin is steps from the Public Auditorium and the Global Center for Heath Innovations and a few short blocks from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum and professional sports venues.
Designed to be environmentally friendly, the hotel comprises 484 upscale guest rooms that provide stunning views of Lake Erie and the vibrant cityscape. Discover renewal with the Heavenly® Bed and signature bath amenities as well as the 3,000-square-foot WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio which boasts the latest cardio and strength-training equipment.
- With a $70M redesign and transformation completed on May 15, 2014, timeless decor meets innovative and modern design
- Four Star, Four Diamond Property
- Complimentary access to WestinWORKOUT®, the twenty-four hour, 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- Meet and eat at the sophisticated farm to table steakhouse, Urban Farmer
- Unwind or amp up at the full service Starbucks coffeehouse
- Enjoy 24 hour In-room dining service
- Check-in at the complimentary business center located on the 7th floor
The Westin Cleveland Downtown
777 Saint Clair Avenue NE
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Tel: (216) 771-7700
From Cleveland Hopkins International Airport:
Car: Head toward Interstate 71/Interstate 480/ Ohio 237 N/Cleveland (I-71) and merge on to OH-237 N. Continue onto Berea Fwy. Merge onto I-71 N. Continue onto I-90 E. Take exit 172A for 9th Street E toward I-77 S. Merge onto E 9th Street. Turn left onto St. Clair Avenue NE. The Westin will be on the right.
Visit Google Maps for directions from your location.
Overnight parking at The Westin is $30.00 per day, valet only. View other parking options. Please note that the Huntington Garage (Option D) is the closest parking garage to the Cleveland Convention Center and HIMSS Innovation Center. The Huntington Garage only accepts cash payments.
|Gazelle Online Test Management System||http://ihe.wustl.edu/gazelle-n|
|Connectathon Manager's Support Website||http://gazelle.ihe.net/cat/NA2015|
|Gazelle Training Recordings||http://gazelle.ihe.net/training#GenlTraining|
|IHE Connectathon Results Database||http://connectathon-results.ihe.net/|
|IHE Product Registry||http://product-registry.ihe.net/PR/home.seam|
|IHE Domains & Profiles Offered for Testing||http://www.iheusa.org/IHEUSA-Connectathon-TestingTrack-ConnectathonClassic.aspx#domains|
|IHE NA Connectathon Contacts||http://www.iheusa.org/connectathon-contacts.aspx|
|IHE Technical Frameworks||http://ihe.net/Technical_Frameworks/|
- Learn More
- Testing Options
- Profile Spotlight
- Participant Resources
- Hotel & Travel
- Important Dates
- Social Event
- Our Partners
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Showcase Connection