Connectathon Classic Registration: Closed October 18, 2013
IHE NA Connectathon Classic Registration is open September 23 - October 18, 2013. For information regarding testing schedules, system fees, badge registration process, and general guidelines, please refer to Participant Resources. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Registration Quick links:
- Connectathon Classic Registration
- New Directions Registration | Coming November 2013!
- IHE USA Certification Registration via ICSA Labs
- Need Help? Contact Us!
1. Complete Gazelle System Registration: September 23 - October 18, 2013 | See Detailed Instructions
2. Submit Connectathon Classic 2014 Participant Contract by October 18, 2013 | See Detailed Instructions
3. All Payments Due December 6, 2013 | See Detailed Instructions
Questions about NA Connectathon Registration? Contact IHE USA Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
IHE uses an online test management system called Gazelle to organize, conduct, and record the Connectathon testing process. Finalize participant system registration and contact information in Gazelle.
Generate an IHE NA Connectathon Classic 2014 Participant Contract from Gazelle for final signature. The contract must be initialed, signed, and submitted to IHE USA by October 18, 2013. Participants registered in Gazelle that do not submit a signed contract by IHE USA by October 18, 2013 will be removed from Gazelle and unable to participate in the NA Connectathon 2014. Learn how to how to generate a contract in Gazelle >>
Your contract will not be considered complete and final until all the requirements listed below are met:
- Ensure that your organization has initialed all items within the “Acknowledgement of New IHE North American Connectathon 2014 Policies” section (pictured below)
- Ensure signature is on the final document
Contract Submission Details:
- IHE USA accepts electronic submissions of signed PDF contracts. Send to email@example.com.
- Faxed copies of the contract will not be accepted
Sample Contract for Legal Review:
We have provided you with a sample contract for your company's internal legal review to allow sufficient time for you to successfully meet the contract submission deadline.
- Review the IHE NA Connectathon Classic 2014 Participant Contract: Sample Contract
Registration will NOT be considered complete until payment is received no later than Monday, December 6, 2013. If payment is received after December 6, 2013, your registration is subject to cancelation.
- System payment is due to IHE USA no later than December 6, 2013. Please see Payment Terms for further details
- Invoices will automatically be processed for all participants at the close of registration and will be delivered via email to your organization’s financial contact listed in Gazelle before November 1, 2013
- Additional documentation: If your organization requires additional forms to be completed in order to process payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseline Fee: $9200 for one (1) system registration
Additional Systems: $5200 USD for each additional system registration
Participant Badges: For every one (1) system registered in Gazelle, Participant receives two (2) weekly participant badges for dates January 27 - 31, 2014. Additional badges may be purchased for a fee. Please visit Participant Resources, for more information regarding Connectathon Classic badge registration and fees.
Example: Participant has 3 systems registered for Connectathon Classic:
IHE USA accepts the following forms of payment:
- Wire Transfers will be accepted at JP Morgan Chase at 10 S. Dearborn St., Chicago, IL 60603-2003
- Credit Card payments will be accepted
- Checks can be mailed to the address listed below:
- Make checks payable to IHE USA
- Checks must be in US dollars and drawn on a US bank
Send payments to IHE USA:
25324 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1253
IHE USA Registration Contact
Contact Sarah Willis-Garcia for questions regarding system registration, badge registration, and/or event logistics.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: +1-312-915-9518
Connectathon Technical Project Manager
Contact Lynn Felhofer for questions regarding technical requirements, specifications, and information.
IHE USA Financial Contact:
Contact Natilee Simon to process payments and/or submit questions.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +1-312-915-9262
System Registration Changes
After the close of system registration on October 18, 2013, Participants are not permitted to add new systems, IHE Profile/Actor combinations, or Consolidated CDA documents to previously registered systems.
Participants requesting to withdraw a registered system, any IHE Profile/Actor combinations or Consolidated CDA documents must contact the Connectathon Manager as soon as possible to reorder test plans and schedules.
No refunds will be issued to Participants who withdraw from testing after October 18, 2013 at 11:59pm CT or who otherwise fail to complete testing successfully.
- Learn More
- Testing Tracks
- Payment Terms
- Participant Resources
- Hotel & Travel
- Important Dates
- Connectathon Events
- Our Partners
- Showcase Connection