IHE NA Connectathon Registration 2015 will open August 25 - October 3, 2014. For information regarding testing schedules and general guidelines, please refer to Participant Resources. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Four-Step Registration Process
- Complete Gazelle System Registration: Monday, August 25, 2014 – Friday, October 3, 2014
- Submit the IHE NA Connectathon 2015 Participant Contract by Friday, October 3, 2014
- Make Payment by Monday, November 17, 2014.
- Purchase Connectathon Badges: Pre-register by November 21, 2014.
Connectathon System Fees
- Baseline fee: Participant registering one (1) system incurs a charge of $8700 USD.
- Additional fees: Participant incurs a charge of $4700 USD for each additional system registered.
Participant is provided one (1) 6’ x 30” table, two (2) padded chairs, internet access, and one (1) power strip with 4 outlets to provide 1500 Watts (120 volts) /standard electrical service for every one (1) system registered in Gazelle.
Participants will not receive complimentary badges for Connectathon 2015. Participant must complete a separate online pre-registration to purchase reduced priced Connectathon badges. See Participant Resources for Connectathon badge pricing.