System Registration Open Now
IHE North American (NA) Connectathon 2017 system registration opened Monday, September 12 and closes Friday, October 7, 2016. Learn more about the three-step system registration process. To learn more about your role as a test participant, review the detailed IHE NA Connectathon Policies and Guidelines or the detailed participant schedule online today.
- Complete Gazelle System Registration – September 12 – October 7, 2016
- Submit contract and submit payment – October 7, 2016
- Purchase IHE Connectathon badges – November 7 - December 2, 2016
IHE Connectathon System Fees
- Baseline fee: Organization registering one (1) system incurs a charge of $8,700 USD
- Additional fees: Organization incurs a charge of $4,700 USD for each additional system registered
What's included in the system fees?
- Each organization is provided one (1) 6’ x 30” table, two (2) padded chairs, internet access, one (1) power strip with four (4) outlets to provide 1,500 Watts (120 volts) / standard electrical service, and table signage for every one (1) system registered in Gazelle.
- System fees do not include IHE Connectathon badges for Participant's staff to attend this event. Participant must complete a separate online pre-registration to purchase reduced priced IHE Connectathon badges. See Participant Resources for badge pricing.
- A system is defined as an integrated and reasonable collection of IHE Profiles and actors. A system could support one IHE Profile/Actor pair or several.
- A system may support multiple IHE Profiles across one or more IHE Domains.