IHE NA Connectathon 2019 System Registration Will Open in Fall 2018
Plan ahead for the IHE NA Connectathon 2019. Learn more about the three-step system registration process to prepare for 2019. Review the detailed IHE NA Connectathon Policies and Guidelines and the detailed participant schedule online today. IHE North American (NA) Connectathon 2019 system registration will open in the Fall of 2018.
Three-Step Registration Process
IHE Connectathon System Fees
What is a system?
- A system is defined as an integrated and reasonable collections of IHE Profiles and Actors. A system could support one IHE Profile/Action pair or several.
- A system may support multiple IHE Profiles across one or more IHE Domains.
- Baseline fee: Organization registering one (1) system incurs a charge of $8,700 USD.
- Additional fees: Each additional system registered incurs a charge of $4,700 USD per system.
Discounted fee: First-time IHE NA Connectathon organizations receive 15% off base system fee. Restrictions apply. See terms and conditions before applying.
- Application for the discounted fee will open when system registration opens.
System Fees Include:
- Each organization is provided one (1) 6’ x 30” table, two (2) padded chairs, internet access, one (1) power strip with four (4) outlets to provide 1,500 Watts (120 volts) / standard electrical service, and table signage for every one (1) system registered in Gazelle.
- System fees do not include IHE Connectathon badges for Participant's staff to attend this event. Participant must complete a separate online pre-registration to purchase reduced priced IHE Connectathon badges. See Badge Registration for more information.