IHE Connectathon - Registration
IHE North American (NA) Connectathon 2018 system registration will be open from September 6 – October 6, 2017. Please follow the three-step registration process and subscribe to the IHE USA newsletter and join the IHE NA Connectathon Google Group to secure the latest updates and information about the IHE NA Connectathon 2018.
In case you missed it, listen to the recording and download the IHE NA Connectathon and HIMSS Interoperability Showcase webinar to learn how your organization can participate in the IHE NA Connectathon and gain valuable resources to prepare for 2018.
Three-Step Registration Process
Step 1: Complete Gazelle System Registration: September 6 – October 6, 2017
Step 2: System(s) Contract and Payment Due: October 6, 2017
Step 3: Purchase IHE Connectathon Badges: November 6 – December 1, 2017; badge prices increase on December 2, 2017
IHE Connectathon System Fees
What is a system?
- A system is defined as an integrated and reasonable collections of IHE Profiles and Actors. A system could support one IHE Profile/Action pair or several.
- A system may support multiple IHE Profiles across one or more IHE Domains.
- Baseline fee: Organization registering one (1) system incurs a charge of $8,700 USD.
- Additional fees: Each additional system registered incurs a charge of $4,700 USD per system.
Discounted fee: First-time IHE NA Connectathon organizations receive 15% off base system fee. Restrictions apply. See terms and conditions before applying.
- Apply today for the discounted system fee.
System Fees Include:
- Each organization is provided one (1) 6’ x 30” table, two (2) padded chairs, internet access, one (1) power strip with four (4) outlets to provide 1,500 Watts (120 volts) / standard electrical service, and table signage for every one (1) system registered in Gazelle.
- System fees do not include IHE Connectathon badges for Participant's staff to attend this event. Participant must complete a separate online pre-registration to purchase reduced priced IHE Connectathon badges. See Badge Registration for more information.