Discover the Power of IHE
Learn how your organization can advance standards-based interoperability on this information webinar that speaks to the new features and structure of the IHE North American Connectathon and HIMSS Interoperability Showcase. Download the event recording to learn what it takes to get involved, the benefits of participation, and how to engage throughout IHE USA and HIMSS' registration processes.
Event Recording | Download the Slides
Join IHE International and IHE USA for a free educational webinar series running July through September. The series covers a wide variety of topics to help your organization impact patient care and advance health IT including:
- Leverage IHE Profiles and solutions to develop and implement interoperable health IT systems.
- Obtain a sneak peek at IHE’s new Profiles under development and prepare for testing at the IHE NA Connectathon.
- Prepare for the IHE NA Connectathon 2017 and HIMSS Interoperability Showcase at HIMSS17.
- Engage in IHE International’s Committees and their annual development cycle to develop new solutions to address your biggest interoperability challenges.
Select your area of interest:
- IHE Connectathon Testing and HIMSS Interoperability ShowcaseTM Demonstrations: Prepare for the IHE North America Connectathon 2017 and HIMSS17 Interoperability Showcase™. Learn about the new features and testing services being offered in 2017.
- IHE International's Educational Webinar Series:Join IHE International for a free educational webinar series to learn how IHE International’s publication cycle and IHE Profiles can impact your organization’s patient care and advance health IT. Attendees are also invited to engage in IHE’s work as they develop new solutions to address your biggest interoperability challenges.