IRAP Scholarship is Now Closed
Since 2007, IHE USA has offered scholarships to support organizations that want to participate in the IHE North American (NA) Connectathon. The IHE Interoperability Research Award Program or IRAP is for participating organizations that are advancing interoperability by implementing new IHE profiles in key, strategic areas. The registration fee of $8,700 for one system is waived for each organization that wins an IRAP Scholarship. Awardees are responsible for the cost of the IHE Connectathon badges, hotel, and travel expenses. The IRAP application closed on October 13th and all scholarship award winners will be notified via email the week of October 23, 2017.
This Year's IRAP Winners
IHE USA will evaluate an organization’s IRAP application based on the considerations listed below.
- Your organization is testing IHE Profiles supporting at least one of IHE USA’s Strategic Priorities below.
- You have not previously received an IRAP Scholarship.
- Your Connectathon testing will produce open source reference implementation software and/or tool kits.
- Your Connectathon testing will support your efforts to implement IHE-based systems in a live in-production network or other health/healthcare setting requiring system interoperability (public HIEs, private HIEs, IDNs, any inpatient/outpatient).
- You are testing new or relatively untested IHE Profiles/Actors.
- Your organization is a small or minority-owned business.
Applicants testing one or more of the IHE Profiles listed below will be given additional consideration by IHE USA.
|Domain||IHE Profile||HL7 FHIR||Mobile App Friendly||Machine Learning||Departmental Productivity||Population Health||Continuity of care|
|Mobile Cross-Enterprise Document Data Element Extraction (mXDE)||X||X|
|Non-patient File Sharing (NPFSm)||X||X|
|PCC||360 Exchange Close Loop Referral (360x)||X|
|PCC||Dynamic Care Team Management (DCTM)||X||X||X|
|PCC||Query for Existing Data for Mobile (QEDm)||X||X||X|
|PCC||Point of Care Medical Device Tracking (PMDT)||X||X|
|PCC||Routine Interfacility Patient Transport (RIPT)||X|
|QRPH||Family Planning - version 2 (FPV2)||X|
|QRPH||Mobile Retrieve Form for Data Capture (mRFD)||X||X|
|RAD||Standardized Operational Log of Events (SOLE)||X||X|
|RAD||Management of Acquisition Protocols (MAP)||X|
|CARD||Cardiac Procedure Note (CPN)||X||X|