IHE USA's IRAP Scholarship will Open September 6, 2017
Each year, IHE USA offers scholarships to support participation at the IHE North American (NA) Connectathon. The IHE Interoperability Research Award Program or IRAP launched in 2007 to provide support for participating organizations that are advancing interoperability and the implementation of IHE Profiles. IRAP Scholarship awardees receive complimentary system registration. Awardees will be responsible for the cost of the IHE Connectathon Badges, hotel, and travel expenses.
More information about the 2018 IRAP Scholarship Program will be made available in the summer of 2017. Subscribe to IHE USA newsletter to secure the latest updates and information about IHE’s activities and the IHE NA Connectathon 2018. If you have immediate questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 IRAP Winners
- Applicants are testing IHE Profiles supporting at minimum one (1) of IHE USA’s Strategic Priorities
- First time applicant for the IRAP Scholarship
- Testing will lead to implementation of IHE-based systems in a live, in-production network or other health/healthcare setting requiring system interoperability (public HIEs, private HIEs, IDNs, any inpatient/outpatient)
- Testing of new or relatively untested IHE Profiles/Actors
- Testing will produce open source reference implementation software and/or tool kits
IHE USA will publish the strategic priorities for 2018 in September 2017. Below are the 2017 strategic priorities for reference. Applicants testing one or more of the IHE Profiles listed below will be given additional consideration by IHE USA.
2017 Strategic Priorities
IT Infrastructure (ITI) Profiles
Patient Care Coordination (PCC) Profiles
Quality, Research, and Public Health Profiles
*Denotes a IHE Profile that leverages FHIR®