IHE Connectathon Overview
IHE NA Connectathon 2021
IHE North American Connectathon - March 1 - 5, 2021...in the Cloud!
Are you working to fine-tune product interoperability? Complete months of development in minutes at the IHE North American (NA) Connectathon testing event.
What is the Connectathon?
The IHE NA Connectathon is the healthcare industry’s largest, most rigorous interoperability testing event. Hundreds of industry’s top leaders gather annually to collaborate and test implementations of IHE Profiles and other world-class standards. IHE’s unique testing environment allows vendors to test, re-test, and debug their systems in minutes because participants are working toward a greater goal.
For over 20 years, and from Cleveland to Kyoto, IHE Connectathons have provided a trusted venue for health IT system developers to formally test interoperability implementations in a structured, supervised, and collaborative environment with other leading market suppliers and technology vendors.
New This Year
Test your product’s interoperability with 100+ vendors at the world-class IHE North American Connectathon 2021. Over five exciting days, you will work virtually alongside best-in-class standards experts and engineers problem solving, debugging and noncompetitive testing.
This year, due to the COVID-19 global health emergency, the Connectathon and Conference has been re-imagined to support virtual participation. Connectathon attendees will have access to an expanded virtual Connectathon testing and conference experience.
New this year:
- FHIR® Focused Standards Acceleration Tracks for Global Health, Devices, and US Initiatives
- Interoperability Measurement Workshop with ONC
- Revised test methods to support remote testing of IHE profiles
- Connectathon Connectivity Week to support onboarding of new participants and ensure a smooth virtual testing process
- Newly updated, open-source virtual test management platform with access to over 20 interoperability conformance testing tools
- Networking opportunities with IHE and other world-class standards subject matter experts; learn about the latest strategic interoperability efforts active in across the US and Canada
- Sneak previews of HIMSS21 and special programming from Accelerate Health, the HIMSS Davies Awards Program, and the Global Consortium for eHealth Interoperability