IHE USA Connectathon
September 12-16, 2022
Atlanta Airport Marriott, 4711 Best Road, College Park, Georgia 30337
IHE USA recognizes the vital importance of the health and safety of our members, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, contractors, and staff. IHE USA continues to monitor a variety of sources for current public health information and guidance, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and relevant state and local health authorities. IHE USA’s COVID-19 protocols will, at minimum, comply with current public health guidance, directives, and orders from public health authorities and agencies. IHE USA will adjust its protocols as necessary.
Prior to attending the event:
- Make sure you have proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (defined by CDC) or a negative COVID-19 test result, administered by a healthcare professional, not more than 72-hours before
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, consider staying at home
- Based upon current guidance, IHE USA encourages all individuals to wear a mask if using any form of public transportation, a shared ride service, or a taxi
At the event:
- You must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result (administered by a healthcare professional--not more than 72-hours before entry) for Connectathon badge pickup. Once you have the badge, you do not need to show this again.
- Based upon current guidance, IHE USA encourages all individuals to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and regularly wash your hands with soap and water.
- A statement about the event venue’s COVID-19 practices can be found here: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/atlap.
- A limited number of COVID-19 rapid self-test kits will be available on site for those who wish to test while at the event or afterwards.
We are glad to assist you. Please contact IHE USA at Connectathon@ihe.net.