IHE North American Connectathon 2023 Badge Registration
IHE North American (NA) Connectathon 2023 badge registration opens on December 5, 2023. Badges are available for purchase in advance and on-site at the IHE NA Connectathon 2023 in Austin, Texas at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol. Fees vary by date and badge type; additional details listed below.
Badge Registration Important Dates
- Early-Bird Badge Registration Opens - December 5, 2022
- Early-Bird Badge Registration Closes - January 11, 2023
- Badge Registration Opens (Standard Pricing) - January 12, 2023
- Badge Registration Closes - February 22, 2023
- Onsite Badge Pick-up/Purchase - March 6, 2023
Connectathon Week Schedule at-a-Glance
- Monday, March 6, 2023 - Set up and Testing Day 1, testing floor opens at 8:00 AM CT
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023 - Testing Day 2, IHE Experience Day & Reception
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - Testing Day 3
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 -Testing Day 4, Social Event
- Friday, March 10, 2023 - Testing Day 5, Testing floor closes at 12:00 PM CT
Badge Types, Fees & Add-ons
Weekly Testing Badge: Weekly badges allow participants access to the test floor March 6-10, 2023.
- Discounted Early-Bird registration - $450
- Standard price after the Early-Bird registration period - $600
DailyTesting Badge: Daily participant badges allow participant's access to the test floor for one day only.
- Discounted Early-Bird registration - $200/day
- Standard price after the Early-Bird registration period - $275/day
Special Event Badges:
IHE USA Conference & Reception - March 7, 2023
- Conference Attendee: $150
- Connectathon Testing Participant: $50
IHE USA Standards Implementation Acceleration Workshops - March 8-9, 2023
- Standards Implementation Acceleration Workshop Attendee: $250
- Connectathon Testing Participant: Included with purchase of testing participant badge
Special Event Bundles: Bundle includes the IHE Conference & Reception on Tuesday and the two-day Standards Implementation Acceleration workshops on March 8 & 9, 2023.
- In-Person Attendee: $350
HIMSS Interoperability Showcase Meeting
- In-Person Attendee: $150
- Virtual Attendee: $100
- Connectathon Testing Participant: Free (with signed Interoperability Showcase Contract)
Tickets for the IHE NA Connectathon social event on Thursday, March 9, 2023 are available for purchase. Details on the social event have not been finalized but will be shared once they become available. You will be able to edit your registration after your time of purchase.
- Discounted Early-Bird registration - $60
- Standard price after the Early Bird registration period - $75
Note: Additional fees may apply for certain dietary restrictions
- Participants may purchase badges for additional staff members.
- Weekly and daily badges are limited to the testing team to access the testing floor.
- Guests are not permitted on the testing floor.
- All Participants must have a valid badge to access the test floor, and badges must be worn at all times while on the test floor.
- If your identification badge is lost or stolen, you must obtain a replacement for a reprint fee of $30. Lost or stolen badges should be reported to security as soon as possible. Failure to wear your ID badge will deny you access to the testing floor.
- No refunds will be issued to participants for badges or social event tickets. Badges and social event tickets are transferable. To request a transfer, please contact email@example.com.
We are glad to assist you. Please contact IHE USA at Connectathon@ihe.net.