IHE Global Connectathon - Atlanta, Georgia Badge Registration
IHE North American (NA) Connectathon 2022 badge registration opens on July 1, 2022. Badges are available for purchase in advance and on-site at the IHE NA Connectathon 2022. Fees vary by date and badge type; additional details listed below.
Connectathon Week Schedule at-a-Glance
- Monday, September 12, 2022 - Set up and Testing Day 1, testing floor opens at 8:00 AM ET
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - Testing Day 2, IHE Experience Day & Reception
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - Testing Day 3
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 -Testing Day 4, Social Event
- Friday, September 16, 2022 - Testing Day 5, Testing floor closes at 12:00 PM ET
Badge Types, Fees & Add-ons
Weekly Badge: Weekly Participant Badges allow participants access to the test floor September 12-16, 2022
- Discounted Early Bird registration - $450 (July 1st - August 1st, 2022)
- Standard price after the Early Bird registration period - $600 (August 2nd - September 5th, 2022)
Daily Badge: Daily Participant Badges allow participant's access to the test floor for one day only
- Discounted Early Bird registration - $200/day (July 1st - August 1st, 2022)
- Standard price after the Early Bird registration period - $275/day (August 2nd - September 5th, 2022)
Special Event Badges:
IHE Experience Day (September 13th, 2022 from 8:00am - 5:00pm EDT):
- In-Person Attendee: $100
- Virtual Attendee: $50
- Connectathon Testing Participant: $50
HIMSS Interoperability Showcase Workshop (Thursday, September 15th from 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday, September 16th from 8:00am - 12:00pm EDT):
- In-Person Attendee: $150
- Virtual Attendee: $100
- Connectathon Testing Participant: Free (with signed Interoperability Showcase Contract)
Tickets for the IHE NA Connectathon social event on Thursday, September 15 are available for purchase for $55.00 USD. Details on the social event have not been finalized but, will be shared once they become available. You will be able to edit your registration after your time of purchase.
IHE Joint Connectathon Swag:
The IHE North American Connectathon will have IHE Joint Connectathon zip-ups available for purchase during the early-bird registration only AND only available for those joining in-person at the Atlanta location! You will be able to pick up your zip-up when you pick up your badge on-site. Pictures of the zip-ups will be posted when they become available. You will be able to edit your registration after your time of purchase.
Note: Additional fees may apply for certain dietary restrictions
- Participant may purchase badges for additional staff members
- Weekly and daily badges are limited to the testing team to access the testing floor
- Guests are not permitted on the testing floor
- All Participants must have a valid badge to access the test floor, and badges must be worn at all times while on the test floor
- No refunds will be issued to participants for badges or social event tickets. Badges and social event tickets are transferable. To request a transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are glad to assist you. Please contact IHE USA at Connectathon@ihe.net.