IHE-Europe and IHE USA will host their first face-to-face 2022 Joint IHE Connectathon September 12-16, 2022!
The event will take place simultaneously on both continents, at two locations. Registration for the event is now OPEN and will remain open until Saturday, April 30.
The afternoon sessions in Europe and the morning sessions in USA will enable Connectathon intercontinental interoperability - “Building the Bridge” - testing to take place for the very first time.
- Vendors can test their products across many more peer companies with all testing co-ordinated through Kereval, utilizing the internationally renowned IHE Gazelle test tool suite https://gazelle.ihe.net/EU-CAT.
- It will afford a more comprehensive and inclusive IHE Domain capability, for example with vendors based at the European Connectathon location in Montreux, Switzerland participating with peer vendors at the USA Connectathon soon to be announced.
With two separate Connectathon Registration sites, one for each location, it is important that prospective participating companies do attend one of the upcoming Connectathon Webinars.
- USA Connectathon Webinars - Wednesday / Thursday 30-31, March – Register for the FREE Path to Production Digital Event to view on-demand and live 2022 North American Connectathon sessions: https://www.iheusa.org/phase-2-understand-impact
- European Connectathon Webinars - Attendance is strongly recommended, whether your company is a seasoned returning organization or a first-time registrant - full registration details are here:
- Thursday 24 March 2.30-4.00 PM CET - register upfront here: https://forms.clickup.com/f/4g9wj- 1428/Y4YTHCZ9YL3BH8XEHM
- Thursday 7 April 10.30-12.00 Noon CET - register upfront here: https://forms.clickup.com/f/4g9wj-1448/8MKOKDN7OZ6HE2KSG
To see what IHE Connectathons can do for you check out this video.