What is an IHE Connectathon?
IHE Connectathons are a cross-vendor, live, supervised and structured testing event where industry leaders test implementations of IHE Profiles to advance health IT interoperability. All tests are evaluated on interoperability and conformance to IHE Profiles found in IHE’s Technical Frameworks. The test floor is overseen by IHE’s technical project managers providing a safe, neutral test environment and an unparalleled opportunity for industry collaboration and problem resolution. IHE Connectathons take place annually in various countries across the world to advance health IT and patient safety.
Learn what we have to offer:
- Testing the interoperability of health IT systems for conformance to IHE Profiles in Trial Implementation and Final Text. IHE’s Technical Frameworks are free to the public and available on IHE International's website
- Testing the interoperability of health IT systems for conformance to HL7 FHIR® and Consolidated CDA®
- Qualify to participate and demonstrate IHE Profiles in HIMSS Interoperability Showcases across the globe including HIMSS20 Global Health Conference & Exhibition, March 9-13, 2020 in Orlando, FL.
- Reduce Development Costs and Time to Market
- Debug systems and product capabilities within minutes leveraging a broad cross-section of industry partners on-site including:
- Electronic medical record (EMR) vendors, public health agencies, device vendors and key infrastructure components that support health information exchange including Patient Identity Managers, Document Registries and Repositories, Cross Community Gateways
- Leverage 20+ years of standards development experience and test tools developed in partnership with IHE International, IHE USA and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Learn, collaborate, and network with 450+ of the industry’s top professionals at the largest interoperability testing event in the world
- IHE Profiles are the foundation to interoperability in the U.S. and globally; one-third of the Health Information Exchanges in the U.S. are built on IHE Profiles
- Implement best practices using IHE Profiles and other world-class standards to enable health IT interoperability
- IHE’s repeatable, consistent testing process improves product quality
- Be present with industry’s top vendors implementing IHE Profiles to enable interoperability
- Learn and speak with the industry’s top leaders on-site at the IHE NA Connectathon
- Qualify to participate and demonstrate IHE Profiles in HIMSS Interoperability Showcases across the globe