IHE USA Launches New Committees
Interoperability is at the forefront of the national health IT agenda, it has never been more important for you to take an active role. The IHE USA Committees will develop annual priorities and commission workgroups to execute key initiatives targeted toward achieving the goals of the national health IT agenda.
IHE USA needs your expertise and leadership to drive and quantify the adoption of IHE Profiles in the US. Learn more about IHE USA’s inaugural Implementation Committee. The call for participation will reopen in summer of 2017.
IHE USA’s Implementation Committee Structure
Committees work within an open structure to foster collaborative creativity and delivery quality products. Committees will consist of the following:
- Eight (8) members, including co-chairs, appointed by the IHE USA President based on nominations and recommendations from the IHE USA Liaison
- Two (2) co-chairs appointed by the IHE USA Board based on nominations and recommendations from the IHE USA Liaison
If you are interested in volunteering on IHE USA’s committees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
IHE USA’s Implementation Committee
The mission of the Implementation Committee is to ensure and document successful implementation of IHE Profiles and US Extensions in the US. Members collaborate in the development of IHE Profiles advance health IT interoperability and information exchange.
Benefits of serving on the IHE USA Implementation Committee include:
- Work with leading standard development organizations to support our nation’s healthcare system
- Serve as a key player to close gaps in health IT interoperability and information exchange
- Collaborate with other US health IT leaders and innovators
- Lead change in patient safety and healthcare through innovative projects
- Represent IHE USA in key US interoperability initiatives