IHE Global Connectathon 2022
Are you working to fine-tune product interoperability? Complete months of development in minutes at the IHE Global Connectathon testing event and collaborate with your industry colleagues at one of the largest health IT testing events in the world. IHE-Europe and IHE USA will host their first face-to-face joint IHE Connectathon September 12-16, 2022. Ready to join us? Register here!
What is the Connectathon?
IHE Connectathons are a cross-vendor, live, supervised and structured testing event where industry leaders test implementations of IHE Profiles to advance health IT interoperability. All tests are evaluated on interoperability and conformance to IHE Profiles found in IHE’s Technical Frameworks. The test floor is overseen by IHE’s technical project managers providing a safe, neutral test environment and an unparalleled opportunity for industry collaboration and problem resolution. IHE Connectathons take place annually in various countries across the world to advance health IT and patient safety. IHE’s unique testing environment allows vendors to test, re-test, and debug their systems in minutes because participants are working toward a greater goal.
From Cleveland to Kyoto, and for over 20 years, IHE Connectathons have provided a trusted venue for health IT system developers to formally test interoperability implementations in a structured, supervised, and collaborative noncompetitive environment with other leading market suppliers and technology vendors.
More information on our registration process and next steps to come.
Education and Networking Opportunities to Empower Health IT
- Testing the interoperability of health IT systems for conformance to IHE Profiles in Trial Implementation and Final Text. IHE’s Technical Frameworks are free to the public and available on IHE International's website
- Testing the interoperability of health IT systems for conformance to HL7 FHIR® and Consolidated CDA®
- Qualify to participate and demonstrate IHE Profiles in HIMSS Interoperability Showcases across the globe including HIMSS23 Global Health Conference & Exhibition, April 17-21, 2023 in Chicago, IL.
- Reduce Development Costs and Time to Market
- Debug systems and product capabilities within minutes leveraging a broad cross-section of industry partners on-site including:
- Electronic medical record (EMR) vendors, public health agencies, device vendors and key infrastructure components that support health information exchange including Patient Identity Managers, Document Registries and Repositories, Cross Community Gateways
- Leverage 20+ years of standards development experience and test tools developed in partnership with IHE International, IHE USA and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Learn, collaborate, and network with 450+ of the industry’s top professionals at the largest interoperability testing event in the world
- IHE Profiles are the foundation to interoperability in the U.S. and globally; one-third of the Health Information Exchanges in the U.S. are built on IHE Profiles
- Implement best practices using IHE Profiles and other world-class standards to enable health IT interoperability
- IHE’s repeatable, consistent testing process improves product quality
- Be present with industry’s top vendors implementing IHE Profiles to enable interoperability
- Learn and speak with the industry’s top leaders on-site at the IHE NA Connectathon
- Qualify to participate and demonstrate IHE Profiles in HIMSS Interoperability Showcases across the globe
2.0 Million Testing Transactions at IHE North American Connectathon
We are glad to assist you. Please contact IHE USA at Connectathon@ihe.net.