IHE Connectathons provide a unique opportunity for vendors to test the interoperability of their products in a structured environment together with peer vendors. Participants test against multiple vendors using real-world clinical scenarios following the specifications of the IHE Integration Profiles.
What are the benefits?
- Establish vendor competency in eHealth interoperability.
- Successful vendors are registered in the Connectathon Result Matrix ì+connectathon-results.ihe-europe.net
- Buyers use the IHE Product Registry to identify vendors who support IHE Profiles and have recently participated in implementation testing. product-registry.ihe.net
- Reduces development costs: participation reduces in-company efforts and helps avoid field deployment issues.
- Facilitates pathway to the IHE managed programme with enhanced testing rigor.