IHE USA is excited to announce the latest slate of Board Members for the 2023-2024 term. Our Board Members are health IT industry experts and will provide important guidance and support to IHE USA’s mission and vision with their diverse and extensive experience in the Healthcare IT industry.
IHE USA first opened its doors in 2010 to improve our nation's healthcare and remains dedicated to its mission to promote the adoption and use of IHE and other world-class standards, tools and services for interoperability.
We look forward to convening the Board, and it is our aim to advance positive change in strategic areas within IHE and advance open standards and interoperability nationally and globally.
IHE USA Board of Directors
- Christel Anderson, MA, Vice President, Strategy & Program Operations at HIMSS
- Nancy Beale, PhD, MSN, RN-BC, Chief Clinical Informatics Officer at Telemetrix RPM
- Christina Caraballo, MBA, Vice President, Informatics at HIMSS, IHE International Board Members, IHE USA President
- Chris Carr, Director of Informatics at RSNA, IHE USA Vice President
- Evelyn Gallego, MBA, MPH, CPHIMS, Founder and CEO at EMI Advisors LLC
- Eric Heflin, CTO of Texas HIE
- Alfred Hamilton, PhD, FHIMSS, President at Technology Consulting, LLC
- David Mendelson, MD, Chief of Clinical Informatics, Director of Radiology Information Systems Pulmonary Radiology, The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Jeffrey Sunshine, CMIO at University Hospitals; Executive Vice Chair, Radiology at UH & CWRU
IHE USA Staff
- Melisa Kurtovic, Controller, HIMSS, IHE USA Treasurer
- Emely Lemus, IHE Specialist, Informatics at HIMSS, Manager, IHE North American Connectathon at IHE USA, IHE USA Board Secretary
- Amit Trivedi, MS, Senior Director, Informatics and Health IT Standards, HIMSS
We are glad to assist you. Please contact IHE USA at Connectathon@ihe.net.