mHealth: January 17-18, 2018
Co-located at the IHE North American Connectathon
The mHealth Plug-a-thon, sponsored by Ready Computing and The New Jersey Innovation Institute, is in its second year and will continue to connect the new, prolific generation of health IT participants; the smartphone app and internet cloud product developer, with today’s current source of healthcare data; the health systems, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), and Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). Read below to learn about the track benefits and goals for participants.
Review the registration fees and staffing requirements online and register today.
What is mHealth?
The mHealth Track will demonstrate mobile solutions that utilize smartphone apps, cloud storage, and associated technologies with sources of healthcare data including health system data, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), and health information exchanges (HIEs).
- Receive hands-on, interactive training and “plugging” time
- Learn about the latest standards-based technologies within mHealth
- Establish new connectivity partnerships in the health information and technology ecosystem
- Discuss, test and develop connectivity options for targeted use cases around this track
- Help to inform future standards development work by the IHE domains
- Advance awareness and adoption of mHealth solutions in healthcare settings worldwide.
- Provide a hands-on, interactive training and “plugging” time for individuals who want to learn more about mHealth
- Review and identify new use case opportunities to advance the adoption of mHealth solutions in healthcare
- Demonstrate technical feasibility with initial interoperability testing
- Promote market development, growth, and adoption.
- Identify existing standards that can be leveraged and new standards to facilitate interoperability
Learn more about the registration fees and staffing requirements online or register today.
Thank you to our mHealth track sponsors - Ready Computing and The New Jersey Innovation Institute.
Ready Computing is a full-service IT firm, specializing in software development and data exchange solutions within the healthcare industry. Ready Computing works with customers to develop solutions that meet their unique needs – whether that involves deploying Ready Computing software applications, creating client-specific applications from scratch, or implementing an application from one of our trusted partners.
The New Jersey Innovation Institute is an NJIT corporation focused on helping private enterprises discover what's possible. The institute helps companies discover where they will be in five years and how to take necessary steps to get there.
We are glad to assist you as you. Please contact IHE USA at Connectathon@ihe.net or join the IHE USA Newsletter to stay connected with the latest IHE news and updates.